Sales Guru supports a variety of template themes that can be customized for your business. This article details the process of selecting, editing, and viewing a Sales Guru theme.
Before starting this process, we recommend that you configure memberships for Sales Guru to display.
- Sign into Gym Insight account, click on the Home Icon at the top of the page and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- On the left menu of the Location Settings page, click Sales Guru.
- Scroll down to the Theme section of the page, and click on one of the 10 template themes. For our example, we'll use ENLIGHTENED XL. Pro-tip: Your current theme is indicated by a green boarder.
- In the Select and Customize Your Theme popup you will be able to view the theme as-is as well as preview the modifications made as you go. By default, you will see the current theme template with your existing memberships. Within this popup, you can:
- Change the theme's color scheme- By clicking Apply Custom Styles, then clicking First Color, Second Color, and/or Third Color to select the colors of your choice. Pro-tip: If you know the exact HTML color code you want to use, simply type it in and Sales Guru will use it.
- Upload a custom background image- To upload a custom background image, click Browse..., then use the pop-up to select a .jpeg or .png file from your computer.
- Exit without saving changes- To close the Select and Customize Your Theme popup without saving changes, simply click the X icon in the upper right corner.
- Once you are satisfied with your changes, click the click here to apply this theme button to update your Sales Guru theme.
That's it! Now your customers will see your new theme on the smart devices you have installed Sales Guru on.