Marble Falls Athletic Club
2312 Hwy. 281 N. Marble Falls, Texas 78654
FOR REGULAR 12 MONTH MEMBERSHIPS ONLY (All Pre-paid & Month to Month Memberships See, The Health Spa Act, Article 5211 Down Below the Line.
As a member, your monthly maintenance dues for 1 person are $45.00 + $3.71 tax ($48.71), $35.00 + $2.89 tax ($37.89), OR $29.00 + $2.39 tax ($31.39). For each additional person the cost is $35.00 + $2.89 tax ($37.98) OR $29.00 + $2.39 tax ($31.39). The monthly fees are paid by pre-authorized draft on your bank or credit card. Any drafts returned will be assessed a $10.00 fee. Payment is due on the same day, each calendar month starting 1 month from today for 11 months.
- This membership will be EXTENDED AUTOMATICALLY ON A MONTHLY BASIS unless you notify Marble Falls Athletic Club in writing of your intent to cancel your membership not less than thirty (30) days prior to the renewal dates as indicated above. Membership dues are guaranteed not to increase more than ten (10) percent annually after original expiration date.
CANCELLATION DURING INITIAL AGREEMENT PERIOD
- A member may cancel his/her membership under this condition: If you move more than twenty-five (25) miles from Marble Falls Athletic Club, you may cancel by giving Marble Falls Athletic Club a WRITTEN NOTICE AND PROOF OF RESIDENCE (this proof must be a valid receipt from the following: gas company, electric company, or telephone company). This WRITTEN NOTICE AND PROOF OF RESIDENCE must be received by Marble Falls Athletic Club thirty (30) days prior to your payment date as indicated above in this agreement. Monthly maintenance dues will cease upon fulfilling the written notice provision.
CANCELLATION BY MARBLE FALLS ATHLETIC CLUB
- Marble Falls Athletic Club reserves the right to cancel membership due to non-payment or failure to adhere to Club standard rules and regulations. If membership is cancelled due to this provision, the total balance due on membership will become immediately due and payable. Member agrees to pay Marble Falls Athletic Club reasonable attorney fees incurred in the enforcement of this agreement.
TRANSFER OF MEMBERSHIP
This membership may be transferred to another person by written request of transferrer and transferee. There is a transfer fee of $50. The new member assumes all responsibilities under this membership agreement.
This contract is in accordancewith the Health Spa Act (Article 5211) as enacted by the State of Texas.
- NOTICE TO THE PURCHASER: DO NOT SIGN THIS CONTRACT UNTILYOU READ IT OR IF IT CONTAINS BLANK SPACES
- IF YOU DECIDE YOU DO NOT WISH TO REMAIN A MEMBER OF THIS HEALTH SPA, YOU MAY CANCEL THIS CONTRACT BY MAILING A NOTICE STATING YOUR DESIRE TO CANCEL THIS CONTRACT, TO THE HEALTH SPA BY MIDNIGHT OF THE THIRD BUSINESS DAY AFTER THE DAY YOU SIGN THIS CONTRACT. THE WRITTEN NOTICE MUST BE MAILED BY CERTIFIED MAIL TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS: MARBLE FALLS ATHLETIC CLUB, 2312 HWY. 281 N. MARBLE FALLS, TEXAS 78654
- IF THE HEAITH SPA GOES OUT OF BUSINESS AND DOES NOT PROVIDE FACILITIES WITHIN 10 MILES OF THE FACILITY IN WHICH YOU ARE ENROLLED, YOU MAY CANCEL THIS CONTRACT. THE FOLLOWING WRITTEN NOTICE MUST BE MAILED BY CERTIFIED MAIL TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS: MARBLE FALLS ATHLETIC CLUB 2312 HWY. 281 N. MARBLE FALLS, TEXAS 78654
- IF YOU DIE OR BECOME TOTALLY AND PERMANENTLY DISABLED AFIER THE DATE THIS CONTRACT TAKES EFFECT, YOU OR YOUR ESTATE MAY CANCEL THIS CONTRACT AND RECEIVE A PARTIAL REFUND OFYOUR UNUSED MEMBERSHIP FEE BY MAILING A NOTICE TO THE HEALTH SPA STATING YOUR DESIRE TO CANCEL THIS CONTRACT. THE HEALTH SPA MAY REQUIRE PROOF OF DISABILITY OR DEATH. THE WRITTEN NOTICE MUST BE MAILED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS: MARBLE FALLS ATHLETIC CLUB 2312 HWY. 281 N. MARBLE FALLS, TEXAS 78654
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All members are required to log in and show their membership card at the reception desk.
- A ll members are required to wear a top and bottom of clothing with shoes or one piece of clothing (leotard) with shoes.
- All menibers 'may bring the same guest or guests to use the facilities at the Club for no more than three (3) visits in a twelve month period. All guests must be under the guidance of an instructor of the Club while using the exercise equipment . ALL GUESTS MUST PAY A GUEST FEE
- All members agree that he or she is physically able to undertake any and all physical exercise and treatments provided.by the Club and the member ASSUMES THE RISK OF UNDERT'AKING ANY EXERCISE OR USE OF THIS MEMBERSHIP.
- All members agree that Marble Falls Athletic Club shall not be liable for any claims, demands, injuries, damages, actions or causes of action that may occur while using any equipment, programs or facilities of the Club.
- By acceptance of the agreernent, all members herby agree that this mernhership is non-negotiable, cancelabie according to previous specifications, and non-refundable after the first THREE BUSINESS DAYS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- The undersigned (hereinafter called "member") acknowledges that he or sheagrees to pay under the terms of this membership agreement to Marble Falls Athletic Club (hereinafter called "Club"). In considerstion of the purchase of this membership, Club hereby agrees to give member use of the facilities for the membership as described on this membership agreement.